At University of Redlands Online, we care about keeping you connected with our online learning community and providing the support you need to succeed in your graduate program.
Student Support Services
As a University of Redlands student you will be assigned a Student Service Manager who will be your main point of contact from the start of your classes through graduation. Your Student Service Manager will ensure that the program is meeting your needs, and provide you with the tools and resources for successful degree completion.
You can expect your Student Success Advisor to:
- Have a thorough understanding of program requirements, university policies, procedures, and requirements, and effectively communicate them to you;
- Provide a trusting environment where you can share your thoughts, aspirations, concerns, and interests;
- Provide you with the available resources to aid with your success in your program;
- Carefully listen to and address your questions, concerns, and inquiries;
- Continue to encourage and support you as you become more comfortable at the university;
Student Success Advisor
For technical support, click the link below. We provide several HelpDesk solutions (email, chat, call, text) to assist in a way that is most convenient for you.