MBA in Marketing Fast Facts
- Program completion in as few as 24 months or less, depending on previous education experience
- Eight-week terms
- Six start dates per year
- Transfer up to two courses
- Cost per credit hour — $830
- 12 credits — Foundational Business Knowledge, 16 credits — General Business Knowledge, 16 credits — Emphasis, 4 credits — Capstone
Marketing MBA from University of Redlands
The University of Redlands Online Master of Business Administration (MBA) program provides students with the business fundamentals needed to succeed in an ever-changing, technology-based world. The program is open to students regardless of their business experience.
Online MBA students who choose an emphasis in marketing will focus on the customer while learning how to operate and understand marketing scenarios in a global marketplace. Students will use strategic analysis to gain insights into different markets and design their own marketing plan to demonstrate an understanding of advertising principles.
To enter the online Marketing MBA program, individuals must:
- Complete the application form, including essays
- Provide official transcripts reflecting their undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Provide a current resume
- Supply other information to support an application, such as GMAT or other test scores, life and work experiences, interviews, and letters of recommendation
International Students must provide:
- Coursework evaluation by the International Education Research Foundation (IERF) or WES; you must request an official “detail report”
- Certificate of finances
- Scan of passport
- TOEFL scores
- Please note that University of Redlands does not provide Form I-20s
The Marketing MBA program is $830 per credit hour. Depending on whether you are a student with an undergraduate degree in business or a student with an undergraduate degree in another field, the program tuition will be $29,880 for the 36-credit program and $39,840 for the 48-credit program.
To learn more about financing your postgraduate degree at Redlands, visit our Financial Aid page.
MGMT 680/680W Marketing Management (4 credits)
MGMT 680/680W explores the crucial aspects of marketing with emphasis on the customer and the marketing mix, the development of analytical and critical-thinking skills through case study, and the design and assessment of a basic marketing plan.INTB 694W Global Marketing (4 credits)
Students will learn to analyze and apply marketing concepts to the demands and conditions of the global marketplace, while evaluating the challenges presented by the exposure of individuals, businesses, and governments to the forces of international markets.MGMT 683W Marketing Analytics (4 credits)
Students will examine the strategic planning process with emphasis on resource allocation decisions driven by marketing analytics. The course focuses on the use of quantitative and data analysis tools to define the optimal marketing mix, perform effective analysis of customers and digital marketing campaigns, as well as integrate spatial thinking in decision-making.MGMT 693W Marketing Strategy (4 credits)
The Marketing Strategy course integrates the study of marketing and other functional areas within an organization. Students learn how a company can use its resources and capabilities to maximize customer value and achieve the greatest financial return.