Texas Online MBA Program Highlights
The University of Redlands’ online MBA program in Texas offers the opportunity for students to get a business degree from a top school as they build key competencies to advance their careers. This 100% online MBA degree program is designed for working Texan professionals throughout the state’s vast cities and can be completed at a distance by all surrounding applicants who meet the admission requirements.
The collaborative online classroom environment provides students with an opportunity to experience real-world situations while exposing them to the complexity of business decisions. Online MBA graduates from Texas learn to analyze business problems from different perspectives and master the art of communication in leadership and teamwork situations.
With four concentrations, students can tailor their degree according to their specific career goals:
- Finance: Offering valuable insights into financial management and teaching students to critically assess the impact of decision-making on corporate actions and success.
- General Business: Trains students on core business fundamentals to become well-rounded business leaders and excel in a number of roles across industries.
- Marketing: Provides students with the fundamental principles on analyzing global marketplace conditions, competitors, identify customers, and develop targeted strategies.
- Location Analytics: Program created in partnership with the Spatial Business Initiative at Esri, the recognized authority in GIS this program teaches students about location business intelligence to help inform and shape business decisions.
The online MBA program helps students acquire the functional knowledge they need for the evolving world of global business. The comprehensive and richly interactive curriculum offers a strong foundation in business and ethics along with new ideas and skills and drives powerful insights that students can apply immediately in their professional careers. They learn to apply their analytical and critical thinking skills to solve problems and execute tangible business strategies.
Online MBA Texas Program: Fast Facts
- Program completion in as few as 24 months or less
- No GRE/GMAT required
- Eight-week terms
- Six start dates per year
- Transfer up to two courses
- Cost per credit hour — $847
- 12 credits — Foundational Business Knowledge, 16 credits — General Business Knowledge, 16 credits — Concentration, 4 credits — Capstone
To view the full curriculum details, please request information to download a comprehensive program guide.
Outcomes for Online MBA Graduates in Texas
U.S News rates the University of Redlands in the Top 11 for performance amongst Regional Universities in the West. An MBA can open up a wide range of career paths for individuals. Using data gathered from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the job outlook for professionals with an online MBA in Texas is the following:
|Human Resources Managers||$128,310|
|Marketing and Sales Managers||$146,640|
The Value of an Online MBA in Texas
Graduating with an online MBA from the University of Redlands in Texas gives you the opportunity and competitive edge to thrive with employers across the state throughout its highly diversified industries. The curriculum aligns with changing business needs to match what applicants and employers expect.
About the Robust Texas Job Market
As the state with the second-largest economy valued at $1.8 trillion in GDP, Texas is the headquarter for many corporations in the Southwest United States. In the past five years, the Lone Star State has seen an influx of diverse businesses moving their headquarters here and drawing in entrepreneurs due to constant job growth, light regulation, and low taxes. With a 2.8% increase in job growth from 2017 to 2018, the demand for business graduates is consistently booming. The core of the robust economy can be found in the metroplex of the ‘Texas Triangle’ forming a triangle around the powerful cities of Dallas-Fort Worth, San Antonio, Houston and Austin. It contains more than 70 percent of the state’s population, 74 percent of its jobs and roughly 80 percent of its GDP. By consistently ranking as one of the top states for business, Texas is optimal for obtaining an MBA degree to give your career a boost.