Western Association of Schools and Colleges Accreditation
Ranked as one of America's Top Colleges by Forbes
The geographic information systems (GIS)/location analytics industry is expected to double by 2023, becoming a $10 billion industry. The University of Redlands online MBA with a concentration in Location Analytics equips students with the skills to unlock the potential of spatial data, solve real-world problems, and gain a competitive advantage in today’s business world. Redlands graduates are prepared to use the power of location intelligence to improve decision-making, organizational performance, and business development.
- The online MBA with a concentration in Location Analytics is 100% online
- The program can be completed in 24 months or less, depending on previous education
- The online MBA program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Students are assigned an advisor, the main point of contact from program entry through graduation
- No GRE/GMAT is required
- 90% of business services companies consider location intelligence as important to their success, according to Harvard Business Review
A Cutting-Edge University-Industry Partnership
The University of Redlands has established the Spatial Business Initiative with Esri, the leading GIS company. This unique partnership creates unparalleled access to insights and spatial business developments that no other online MBA program in the world offers, including:
Career connections — Esri has hired generations of University of Redlands MBA graduates in a variety of marketing, sales, operations, product development, and research capacities.
Case studies — The Spatial Business Initiative produces case studies that illustrate innovative, cutting-edge applications of location analytics in business. Students gain first-hand exposure to these industry-defining cases that illustrate the role of GIS in myriad business functions across different industries.
Real-world expertise — The Spatial Business Initiative sponsors renowned executives and academics who will help guide and execute initiative elements.
Spatial leadership — The University of Redlands has also established the Center for Spatial Business, which supports spatial business research, scholarship, and curricular innovation, as well as the Center for Spatial Studies, which aims to integrate spatial thinking and technologies across the University.
When you choose the University of Redlands Online for your MBA, you're entering a well recognized program:
- Ranked #11 in Regional Universities West by U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as one of America's Top Colleges by Forbes
- Ranked in the top 7% of four-year colleges for alumni earnings above expectation by The Economist
The MBA program is a best value because it delivers a quality education while offering an accessible tuition with a competitive price.
- Compared to public institutions like the University of California, Davis, and private institutions like Pepperdine University, the University of Redlands Online MBA can save students $10,000 to $20,000 in tuition fees.
- On a credit-hour basis, the MBA program at the University of Redlands costs students about $200 less than MBA programs at similar private institutions, such as Santa Clara University and University of Southern California.
For more than 100 years, the University of Redlands has created customized, engaging learning experiences in which the individual student takes theories and applications learned in the classroom out into the real world.